The Surfix®-Series is a compact, lightweight, multifunctional fully menu driven coating thickness gauge for fast, precise, non-destructive coating thickness measurement for varnish, paint and electroplated coatings on iron/steel and varnish, paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals and on austenitic stainless steels.
Probe The external, non-switched probe is machined to ultra-high standards and utilizes a unique, hard-metal probe tip which prevents probe wear. The V-notched foot of the probe provides a stable footing even on small cylindrical parts. It can be removed to expose a "micro-probe" sensor perfect to measure on small measuring areas and in cavities.
- Innovative and user-friendly measuring techniques
- Online statistics with all common parameters
- Data transfer to printer or PC via an infrared interface
- The Surfix® FN automatically identifies the substrate and activates the appropriate measuring procedure
- Menu in a choice of different languages ensures easy operation
- The uniform contact pressure of the sensor is minimized, preventing scratches G. indentations to sensitive surfaces
- Optional high temperature foot for measuring on surfaces up to 150°C (302°F)
- Manufacturer's Certificate and one year warranty included